- Revenues totalled SEK 9,287 million (SEK 8,471 m)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 858 million (SEK 681 m)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 711 million (SEK 603 m)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 728 million (SEK 436 m)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 2.24 (SEK 1.81)
Improvements in prices and terms offset lower grades at Aitik
- Improvements in zinc prices and a weaker SEK had a positive impact on the profit.
- Copper concentrate production levels fell due to low grades at Aitik.
- Planned maintenance shutdowns in Business Area Smelters impacted the profit with SEK -85 million (SEK -25 m).
- The aggregate impact on the profit for the quarter of the tank breakdown at Kokkola totalled SEK 50 million.
- The acquisition of the Kylylahti copper mine and exploration rights in Finland was completed on 1 October.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented in Stockholm and via a webcast/conference call on Wednesday, 22 October at 15:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
Contact persons for information:
Lennart Evrell, President & CEO Tel: +46 8 610 15 00
Mikael Staffas, CFO Tel: +46 8 610 15 00
Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations Tel: +46 8 610 15 23
+46 70 590 8072
The information provided comprises information that Boliden is obliged to present, pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 22 October 2014 at 12.00 (CET).